Sunday, May 03, 2009

Happy May!



It looks like today is turning out to be a beautiful spring day. Everything is nice a green due to the recent deluge of rain. But today the sun is shining. I should be probably be out enjoying it instead of sitting at the computer :)

Taryn left this morning after spending a few days with us. It was really nice to see her. I wish she lived closer. I guess we will see her and everyone else in just two weeks when we go up for Hunter's graduation.

My school got out Friday. I don't go back until my summer class starts in 6 weeks. Jason and Alec do not get out until May 29.

Autumn is coming back with us from Hunter's Graduation and staying until July 2. That will be fun. I know she will enjoy spending time with her daddy. Michael is doing pretty good. He's working a lot at Applebee's. I know he wants to go back to SD to be closer to his band. Maybe he can soon.

We had a Cub Scout cookout at Lake Jacomo last night. It was supposed to be a campout but it ended up being to muddy and wet. The cookout was nice though and it turned out to be a really nice evening.

That's about it for now - I think.




1 comment:

Vinda Wagner said...

GOR-JUS pix!!!!