Friday, August 01, 2008

not much to report this week

Since I just wrote Monday - not much to say today - but thought I would post anyway to keep up my momentum. I have been enjoying updating this every Friday - even if no one reads it. :)

This week has been routine - work for me and Brad - play for the boys.
We have been dealing a lot with insurance companies trying to get a good rate for Hunter's car. It is ridiculous how much it costs to insure a 17 year old boy. And the fact that he is in South Dakota and we are here- complicates it even more. Oh well - such is life.

Today I have just been making a list of all the things that need to be done around here. It seems to keep getting longer all the time. We do have someone hired to paint the house - but they don't know yet when they can start. We have also talked to someone about working on our landscaping - but we are having a hard time finding a time to meet with him. We've GOT to do something with the stupid pond - which right now is pretty much just a mud hole.

That's about it. I guess I did have more to say than I thought - mostly complaining though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and week!

No comments: