Monday, October 20, 2008

the past week....

Let me think...
Alec started in the Roots & Shoots club at school.
Jason started electric guitar lessons. He goes once per week for 1/2 hour.
I went to a purse party at Michelle's sister's house. It was fun - and of course I bought a purse (and a few other things too).
Jason spent the night at his friend JR's house Friday night. He was bit tired on Saturday due to lack of sleep - but he had fun.
I spent 3 days in OmniScript training. It has yet to be determined whether I will actually use it. ;0)
And Brad - well he worked a LOT last week. And he almost quit his job. Looks like, at least for now, he will stay with DST - but he is officially on vacation - starting today - for 3 weeks. That gives him some time away and some time to figure out what he wants to do. I guess I better hold off on my decision for a few more weeks.
That's about it....
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: