Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow...

I am sitting here watching it snow and thankful I am at home.
The kids are out of school due to the snow and Brad is working from home.
Alec's spelling bee was supposed to be this morning. I think he was actually a little disappointed that there was not school today. Not sure when they will reschedule it for. They only have 3 more days of school until Christmas break.
The boys also had a snow day last Wednesday. At this rate they will be going to school until mid June.
My last day of work on Friday was kind of sad - but I am not sad today! This is my official first day of 'retirement'. And what a wonderful day to be at home!
I went to Warrensburg yesterday to meet with an advisor and get enrolled for classes. School starts January 14. I have one class on Mon, Wed, Fri and one on Mondays only. I am really looking forward to learning more about photography. I did find out that I will need a new camera - darn! ;) I am really good with that except for the $$$.

Happy belated Birthday to my 'baby' brother!

No comments: