Sunday, December 07, 2008

Thanksgiving

We took our annual trip to Pineville, LA. Brad's parents are always kind enough to have us all there for Thanksgiving. Normally, we go, as well as Brad's brother Bryan, his sister Tami and their families. Bryan and family could not make it this year. Brad's other sister Teresa and family usually have other plans.
All of our boys have fun playing together over the long weekend - and the rest of us enjoy visiting and eating :)
Here are the boys in 2002 - Alec, Seth, Trevor, Jason and Ryne.

And now - 6 years later.....(Trevor couldn't make it this year)

Here they are acting silly with Aunt Tami looking at the Christmas lights.


It seems to have taken me a week to get caught up on everything - and I am not quite there yet. This coming week is going to be busy - but after that I guess I will have a lot more time! My last day of work is December 12. That day will be exactly 25 years from when I started working in the retirement plan business.

No comments: