Saturday, January 10, 2009

I guess that last time I really updated this was 12/30.
Let's see what's been going on.....
New Year's Eve was very quiet. It was just the 4 of us at home this year. We all made it to midnight and toasted with sparkling grape juice.
It was back to scouts on the 5th, school on the 6th and TaeKwonDo on the 7th. Then on the 8th Alec started piano lessons. He is a busy boy. He wants drums for Christmas next year. I told him if he could stick with piano for a year - he could have them. The middle school requires piano lessons before you can play percussion in the band - so it seemed like a good place to start. He really liked his first lesson and even made up his own little song today. It is actually pretty good! He is a nut.
Both boys got their grade cards this week. Alec got all A's and +'s. Jason got all A's and B's and gets to attend the academic recognition ceremony for the third year in a row for having a GPA over 3.5!

I guess that is about it. I start school on Wednesday! I am a little nervous about going to school with all the youngsters! :)

I got this from my mom and dad for Christmas. Isn't it pretty?

No comments: