Monday, September 22, 2008

Beautiful weather this week

This week the rain was replaced by lots of sunshine and wonderful Fall temperatures. I love Fall!

The week was pretty uneventful. Just the normal school, work and scouts.

The weekend was a bit busier. I took Friday afternoon off week to get ready for our garage sale. Jason went to a Super Smash Brothers Brawl tournament at a friend's house Friday night. He had a lot of fun.
Saturday morning - bright and early - Lucia and I opened the garage sale. People really do show up the minute you open the door. Crazy! Even all the kids got up early and helped out. Garage sales are a lot of work! If it wasn't for selling our upright freezer - it would not have been worth all the trouble. I probably will not be having another for a very long time (if ever :)
We were worn out and closed up around 1:00pm. We got quite a few customers earlier but the traffic had definitely slowed by then.
I took a shower and then a nap. Both were very refreshing.
Saturday afternoon Alec went with a friend to Worlds of Fun and spent the night at his house.
I went to the Plaza Art Fair with Vanessa. Brad and Jason hung out at home.
The art fair was enjoyable but very crowded. The nice weather brought everyone out and about.
Sunday was a recoup day for me. I did clean out the freezer so the buyers could come pick it up - but the rest of the day was pretty lazy.
I guess that's about it for now.
I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: