Saturday, September 06, 2008

Mom's 70th Birthday Party

Guess my updates from now on will probably be on Saturdays. Since I now have to work on Fridays - bummer!

I think the party turned out nice last Sunday. It was bit hot in the basement, but no one melted. (except maybe me a little bit :) I could not seem to cool off. There was a lot of body heat! There were 40 people in attendance.

Not really much else to report this week. Alec is really enjoying his Stretch classes. He wishes they were every day.
Coming up for this week:
Brad and I are going on a 'date' tonight to the Power & Light District.
Brad leaves for Chicago tomorrow and will be there all week at a conference.
We have our first cub scout den meeting of the school year Monday night.

Here are some party pictures.








No comments: