Friday, June 14, 2013

Southern California Day 2

We all slept in a bit.  Around 11:00am a dear friend picked me up and we went down to Laguna Beach for lunch.  We hadn't seen each other for several years.  She moved to LA when she got married in 1997.  We had a great visit and caught up on each others lives.  I really enjoyed it.

While I was gone the guys enjoyed some 'guy' time.  They went to get sunscreen, made a pit stop at Fry's Electronics and then hung out at the beach.

When I returned we I wanted to show them some of what I saw earlier so we jumped in the van and headed south.  We drove by Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and Laguna Beach just taking it all in.  We stopped and strolled on the beach for awhile and then headed back north.

We enjoyed a nice calm day.  The next day we were going to Disneyland so we knew we needed to rest up!
Laguna Beach

Where some houses used to be on Laguna Beach

Brad in Aliso Beach

Aliso Beach

Alec and Brad

No comments: