Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Desert

I don't know if this is technically the desert but it sure feels like it. It's hot! Not sure how hot it got today but it's still 98 right now. After the cool temperatures along the coast it feels even hotter to us. I miss the nice ocean breeze.

This hotel is nice. We have a mini suite so I can shut the door between the bedroom and the living area when the boys start to drive me crazy:) And we have 2 TVs so I can watch something other than cartoons. We are spoiled aren't we.

I think we are all ready to get home now. We looked into leaving the car in Oakland and flying home today from there, but it would have cost an extra $400 for the car and $900 for the airfare. Not worth it! I am glad we aren't driving tomorrow though. Today's drive wasn't too bad. We only stopped twice and not for long. It was all interstate so we made good time. Just a few days and we'll be home. We miss everybody. Especially you Brad :)
Here's some pics from yesterday.

The Golden Gate Bridge

Lombard Street - We drove down it twice and walked up and down once.

Sea Lions at Fisherman's Wharf

Tom Hanks!

I wish it was real - but it's just at the Wax Musuem. Did it fool you?

That's about it.

Love,

Leisha

No comments: