Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lazy Day


We spent all day Monday at the pool and the beach. It was sunny for once. Someone told me that it is mostly cloudy here in June. They call it the "June gloom". Wish I would have known that before we came. Oh well - it probably wouldn't have made any difference.

If you are wondering why I'm updating this at 3:30 in the morning - it's because I can't sleep. I have heartburn from too much spicy dinner, too close to bedtime last night. We ate at Joe's Crab Shack. I would have liked to have eaten somewhere we couldn't eat in KC - but I couldn't find the Happy Clam - so we settled for Joe's.

Anyway - that's about it for Monday. Today we check out of this hotel and drive to Pismo Beach. It is 1/2 between here and San Francisco. We are staying at the Cottage Inn by the Sea. We will be there Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I'm not sure if we will have an internet connection - so if I don't update for a few days - that's why.

Love,
Leisha

1 comment:

Dale said...

Be careful. I think the waves are bigger in Pismo Beach.
Yes, I know I am a big worrier, but that just means I love you.
Have fun.

Love, Dad, Grandpa