Friday, June 09, 2006

Very long day

We drove ALL day today. It was a long one! I got lost once along the way but we got here finally.
We are at the Best Western at Redondo Beach for the next four nights.
Tomorrow we are not driving at all. Just going to hang out at the pool and the beach. The beach is about 1/2 mile away. We got to it tonight just in time to watch the sunset. It was a little chilly but very nice to see it after the long day.

That's all for now. The boys are bugging me to play on the computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having fun. I'd love to see a picture of you guys in front of the Hollywood sign if you can manage it. Say hi to all the celebrities for me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are having a good time.

I miss you guys

Love you (Brad/Dad)