Sunday, June 11, 2006

Saturday

We just took it easy. We went to the pool and hot tub in the morning for a while. Then we decided to walk to the beach. The boys had a blast playing in the waves. It was cloudy and a little bit chilly but it sure didn't bother them. They had a great time.

Walking back was not quite as fun. Alec's feet hurt and he sand in his swim trunks, etc. It is more than the 1/2 mile they said and there is a lot of traffic. I think we will drive next time.

After that we just hung out in the room for awhile. The boys have a renewed interest in Insanaquarium and want to play it a lot. That's okay with me. I got to take a nap :)

After that we went and saw the movie 'Cars'. It was really cute. We all liked it.

We didn't get back to the hotel until 8:00 but of course we had to swim some more. The boys went back and forth between the hot tub and pool. The pool is heated but still not very warm. I sat this one out and just watched them.

That's about it for Saturday. I think we will spend Sunday exploring Los Angeles and Hollywood.

Brad - we MISS you!
Love,
Leisha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today has been a lazy day. It rained last night and got cooler so no ball games today. I have slept alot, probably won't sleep tonight. Aunt Faye wanted us to come up this afternoon to see Aunt Lucy and Andrea but I couldn't see driving that far for just an hour and besides I was tired. I guess I am getting old. I did pot some house plants that I brought when Debbie and I went out. I am glad you are having fun. We love yall
Mom and Grandma